Geogrids protect and secure slopes against erosion. Cellular system in a geogrid is a solution to problems associated with keeping the soil in place at slopes. It stops erosion, protects batters and quays.
- Protection of slopes,
- Protection of batters,
- Keeping soil at slopes.
Cellular system in a geogrid is the best solution for:
- Simple method of application,
- Very high chemical resistance
Geogrid as a cellular system ensures:
- Keeping the soil – the cell protects the soil against slipping from slope.
- Steel anchoring pins,
- Galvanized anchoring pins,
- Band clips,
- Installation frame.
- Small cell, 0.16 x 0.16 m holes,
- Large cell, 0.335 x 0.335 holes,
- Cell with perforation or notches.