- Road embankments,
- Landfill sites,
- River, water reservoir and channel banks,
- Slopes with green,
- Green roofs,
- Sports turfs,
- Golf courses.
- Prevents surface erosion caused by still and running water and precipitation.
- Reinforces embankments by supporting the layer of humus and reducing its slip.
- Facilitates rooting and growth of plants.
- Reduces the speed of water flow.
- Prevents pulling of rooted plants.
- Resistant to chemicals and biological substances present in the soil.
- Stabilised against UV radiation.
- Resistant to high temperatures and mechanical damage.
- Resistant to point loads.
- Easy to install.
A two-layer anti-erosion mat offering spatial drainage. First layer of the mat is a “core” made of a tangle of polypropylene (PP) fibres which stops soil particles. The second layer is a loosely woven polyester (PES) grid which acts as a reinforcement of the first layer.